hello how can i know the s9 plus clone model is

SuperDukeCuba

May 17, 2020
cuba
i dont have password for phone need reset phone by box
try this firmware here
Hello friend, searching for google, I found a page in Russia that had everything about my cell phone by the number of the plate that is the S305D_MB_V3.2 and I downloaded several firmware but the problem now is that the cell phone does not let me format or update the firmware as you explained to me and I have no idea xq already and installed windows 10 I have put windows 7 with the mediatek drivers and nothing turns the red bar on me and 5 minutes go by and it measures error 4032 and I don't know what else to do and changed pc from usb port cable

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
Hello friend, searching for google, I found a page in Russia that had everything about my cell phone by the number of the plate that is the S305D_MB_V3.2 and I downloaded several firmware but the problem now is that the cell phone does not let me format or update the firmware as you explained to me and I have no idea xq already and installed windows 10 I have put windows 7 with the mediatek drivers and nothing turns the red bar on me and 5 minutes go by and it measures error 4032 and I don't know what else to do and changed pc from usb port cable
Is the phone still working with the flash that has a password?

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
it doesn't work for any of them now it won't let me put any
I warned you that the phone does not format all of the program sp flash tool
In this case, just try and a box must be available to solve such problems
Charge the phone externally and try

SuperDukeCuba

May 17, 2020
cuba
I warned you that the phone does not format all of the program sp flash tool
In this case, just try and a box must be available to solve such problems
Charge the phone externally and try
I have 100% battery cell phone and it does the same to me

SuperDukeCuba

May 17, 2020
cuba
look in the photo I put it as you tell me and it stays 100% red and there it stays for 10 or 20 min and does nothing

Attachments

• asd.jpg
    asd.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 8

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
So I have 5 or 10 minutes left and does nothing in any way does nothing and I do not know...
This problem after making a phone format all program sp flash tool
Box are required to solve the problem
It is best to take the phone to a repair technician