Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX2r 9.1.0.267 ( C636 ) Reset Frp

morgiechu

Jun 7, 2020
tetuan zamboanga city
Good, put the huawei in fastboot mode and in a post write all the information that comes out, to know what firmware the huawei has and put the correct file.
Good, put the huawei in fastboot mode and in a post write all the information that comes out, to know what firmware the huawei has and put the correct file.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
here is the file size of the file. I download it perfectly but error while extracting. please help me. sorry I have many questions sir
Good, when I put a file in this forum it is because I have checked it, that there are no passwords, that it has been downloaded well, that it is not corrupt, that it decompresses well either with various softwares, I have downloaded it again and it Unzip perfectly, I am uploading it somewhere else and if there is luck and you have no problems.

Anyway, check that you have updated to the latest version winrar or 7zip.

morgiechu

Jun 7, 2020
tetuan zamboanga city
Good, when I put a file in this forum it is because I have checked it, that there are no passwords, that it has been downloaded well, that it is not corrupt, that it decompresses well either with various softwares, I have downloaded it again and it Unzip perfectly, I am uploading it somewhere else and if there is luck and you have no problems.

Anyway, check that you have updated to the latest version winrar or 7zip.
Thank you so much sir for helping me. I will surely update you if i succeded in flashing this file.

shahim24

Sep 1, 2018
Only mrt? .. Eft - aqua can I use

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Both Work fine

Reactions: FAROK

darkstar

Nov 6, 2020
Philippines
Hi, I've read your thread and also downloaded the file successfully "INE_LX2r_Downgrade_File_FRP_Bypass" from mediafire and but the password to unzip the file but I keep getting the file is corrupt, I have latest winrar version.
I have a question can I use mrt crack to flash the firmware to my huawei ine-lx2r?
Thank for the help in advance

darkstar

Nov 6, 2020
Philippines
Now I successfully downloaded the file "INE_LX2r_Downgrade_File_FRP_Bypass" and unzip the file without getting any errors using the password given below the link, but I wonder how could I flash this using mrt dongle, I don't have any dongle to use to flash this file required. I don't hesitate to flash this file using a crack version of mrt coz I don't have any option. I feedback later

darkstar

Nov 6, 2020
Philippines
After many attemp,;) I always stock here "Flashing Block:preas"(attachment) I used mrt v3.19 crack with loader
Anyone knows what going on in my lx2r?and what should I do or any remedy or suggestion to put back to life in my lx2r

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• lx2r.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 20

srkhan

Aug 25, 2019
>>>>É豸Çý¶¯Ê¶±ðÃû:
DBAdapter Reserved Interface
>>> ¼ì²âµ½ÊÖ»ú¶Ë¿ÚÊÇ: COM18
Flashing Block:sha256rsa
Flashing Block:crc
Flashing Block:curver