Help Proof-OPPO ALL QUALCOMM SCREEN LOCK RESET WITHOUT ANY TOOL ALL LATEST MODELS SUPPORTED

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
AFTER SEEING ALL MY POSTS HOW COULD YOU AS A MODERATOR STILL THINKS THAT MY POST IS FAKE SIR WAKE UP
I NEVER POST ANYTHING FAKE YOU SHOULD ASK ME OR COULD HAVE A CROSS VERIFY THIS POST JUST LIKE YOU DID WITH MY MRT SERVER TOOL
BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT EVEN BEFORE YOU KNOW IT IS TRUE OR NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE POWER TO DO SO

#aftab_ansari5287

AND HERE'S THE PROOF AND I COULD NOT PROVIDE YOU ANY SCREENSHOTS BECAUSE I COULD NOT RISK ANYONE'S JOB FOR THIS INFORMATION​

Notice on the solution for forgetting the lock screen password
DECLARED ON 18/02//2022

Brand:
OPPO
lock screen password

1. Background​

Color OS 11 and above can guide users to reset the phone using Recovery mode (Recovery) and cancel the lock screen password (the phone data will be lost)

2. Models​

All Color OS11 and above models
Note: The software version is not Color OS11 and above models, please guide the user to bring the relevant purchase voucher to the service center for processing

3. steps​

In the shutdown state, press and hold the power button + volume down button for 5 seconds at the same time to enter the recovery mode (Recovery)
Language> Wipe Data> Format Data > Enter the verification code prompted on the interface> click "Format" to reset the phone. (If the user's Format data interface does not prompt a verification code, it means that the user's mobile phone version does not support it, and the user needs to be guided to the customer service center to deal with it)
Note: Inform the user that if his mobile phone has logged in to a Google account before, he needs to verify the logged in Google account after format data. If the user cannot log in with a Google account, guide users to carry proof of purchase access to the service center processing

4. Script​

Q: If the user cannot cancel the lock screen password through the format data and needs to go to the service center for processing
A: Hello, your mobile phone version does not support this operation for the time being. For your equipment and information security, you need to bring the relevant purchase certificates to the after-sales service center, and we will have a professional engineer to handle it for you.

Q: Why can others of the same phone clear the lock screen password by themselves,but my phone can't?
A: This function can only be supported if the system version of your mobile phone is in the latest system version of ColorOS11. It may be that the system version of your mobile phone does not match, so it cannot be operated.Please forgive us for the inconvenience brought to you.

Q:Refreshing the phone will cause data loss. Can you help retain the data?
A: Hello, for your data security,cannot save data when the phone is not unlocked,please forgive us for the inconvenience brought to you

SO PLEASE READ THIS CLEARY AND UNLOCK MY POST SIR
World First - OPPO ALL QUALCOMM SCREEN LOCK RESET WITHOUT ANY TOOL ALL LATEST MODELS SUPPORTED

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Techkingz

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
#MARTVIEW Admins Please Unlock My Thread I Have Never Posted Any Fake Content Here By Locking My Thread You Are Insulting My Works Because I Post Very Less But I never Post Fake Or Useless Contents Here So Please cross verify/Check From Your Side too. This is a New Update From OPPO. Just like we already have In Others Brands Like Samsung User Can Reset Screen Lock by Performing Factory Reset Through Recovery Mode. Same if OPPO Device Have ColorOS 11 or Later Version in it Then it Will Support Format Data Same As Factory Reset in Samsung Mobile And This Decision in taken By OPPO because of Too Many Customers Reports that they are Facing Difficulties Just To Reset Screen Locks in case If they Forget It When Brand Like Apples Lets Their User Option To Reset Screen Locks by Restoring Their iPhones By Themselves. So please check from your side I have also provided statement from OPPO as a Proof and unlock my thread thanks
World First - OPPO ALL QUALCOMM SCREEN LOCK RESET WITHOUT ANY TOOL ALL LATEST MODELS SUPPORTED

Techkingz

Jan 7, 2021
india
AFTER SEEING ALL MY POSTS HOW COULD YOU AS A MODERATOR STILL THINKS THAT MY POST IS FAKE SIR WAKE UP
I NEVER POST ANYTHING FAKE YOU SHOULD ASK ME OR COULD HAVE A CROSS VERIFY THIS POST JUST LIKE YOU DID WITH MY MRT SERVER TOOL
BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT EVEN BEFORE YOU KNOW IT IS TRUE OR NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE POWER TO DO SO

#aftab_ansari5287

AND HERE'S THE PROOF AND I COULD NOT PROVIDE YOU ANY SCREENSHOTS BECAUSE I COULD NOT RISK ANYONE'S JOB FOR THIS INFORMATION​

Notice on the solution for forgetting the lock screen password
DECLARED ON 18/02//2022

Brand:
OPPO
lock screen password

1. Background​

Color OS 11 and above can guide users to reset the phone using Recovery mode (Recovery) and cancel the lock screen password (the phone data will be lost)

2. Models​

All Color OS11 and above models
Note: The software version is not Color OS11 and above models, please guide the user to bring the relevant purchase voucher to the service center for processing

3. steps​

In the shutdown state, press and hold the power button + volume down button for 5 seconds at the same time to enter the recovery mode (Recovery)
Language> Wipe Data> Format Data > Enter the verification code prompted on the interface> click "Format" to reset the phone. (If the user's Format data interface does not prompt a verification code, it means that the user's mobile phone version does not support it, and the user needs to be guided to the customer service center to deal with it)
Note: Inform the user that if his mobile phone has logged in to a Google account before, he needs to verify the logged in Google account after format data. If the user cannot log in with a Google account, guide users to carry proof of purchase access to the service center processing

4. Script​

Q: If the user cannot cancel the lock screen password through the format data and needs to go to the service center for processing
A: Hello, your mobile phone version does not support this operation for the time being. For your equipment and information security, you need to bring the relevant purchase certificates to the after-sales service center, and we will have a professional engineer to handle it for you.

Q: Why can others of the same phone clear the lock screen password by themselves,but my phone can't?
A: This function can only be supported if the system version of your mobile phone is in the latest system version of ColorOS11. It may be that the system version of your mobile phone does not match, so it cannot be operated.Please forgive us for the inconvenience brought to you.

Q:Refreshing the phone will cause data loss. Can you help retain the data?
A: Hello, for your data security,cannot save data when the phone is not unlocked,please forgive us for the inconvenience brought to you

SO PLEASE READ THIS CLEARY AND UNLOCK MY POST SIR
agree.
yesterday i done 2 devices by recovery
1 is colors os 11
1 is colors os 12

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
agree.
yesterday i done 2 devices by recovery
1 is colors os 11
1 is colors os 12
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY MY FRIEND :plz: THIS IS WHAT I AM TRYING TELL MATRVIEW ADMINS THAT MY POST REGARDING SCREEN LOCK RESET BY RECOVERY MODE IS NOT FAKE IF ANYONE ELSE HAVE TRIED AND WORKED PLEASE SHARE IT HERE THANKS IN ADVANCE :plz:

Reactions: Techkingz

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India

Step 1: When the phone is off, press and hold the power button + volume down button for 5 seconds, then the phone will enter the recovery mode
(please ensure that the phone is fully charged and turned off to perform this operation)

Step 2: After selecting the language, click "Wipe data";
1646037113519.png

1646037122486.png

Step 3: Select "Format data " Step 4: Enter the prompted verification code

Step 5:Select “Format” to reset to the lock screen password

Step 6: The phone is reset successfully, click OK to restart the phone

7. NOW Login or Bypass FRP DONE!!!

:Y:If you find my post helpful then Please Press Like button is just 1 Click away! :Y: