New Redmi 8 (olive) FRP+Mi Account Remove File

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
(File gpt_main0.bin is missing from patch.) this message say in my umt when try flash, any soluction?

Good, you will have to ask the umt support, apart that this model does not support it umt, but I say one thing and you do the opposite and above ask, keep it up

josephr

Jul 27, 2019
I cant flash say this error

Enviado desde mi SM-N975U mediante Tapatalk

josephr

Jul 27, 2019
With mi account aut not work by the security

Enviado desde mi SM-N975U mediante Tapatalk

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Relock Problem any solutions antirelock not luck

Good, relock you will have, keep in mind that the operation you do is a baypass, from miui 10 onwards doing this procedure you will have relock, you can do it is by the TWRP method, of course unlocking the bootloader, another way to do it is by isp pinout or emmc extraction, there is no relock, of these two ways or last methods there is no relock.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

[QUOTE = "josephr, publicación: 62612, miembro: 70082"]
yo

Enviado desde mi YAL mediante Tapatalk
[/CITAR]

BRO LO QUE DEBES HACER ES DESCOMPRIMIR EL ARCHIVO Y LO COMBIERTES EN RAR PERO SIN CONTRASEÑA
LUEGO PONES EL TELEFONOP EN EDL CONECTAS A LA PC ABRES CHIMERA SELECCIONAS EN QUALCOMM GENERIC YLE DAS EN UPDATE FIRWARE... BUSCAR EL ARCHIVO RAR Y LE DAS FLAS
Hi, edit the post and write it in English
3.1. The official language of the resource in English.
3.2. All messages must be written in English. Use of transliteration is allowed only in exceptional cases. To translate text into a normal view, we strongly recommend using the service Google Translate or similar.

Reactions: dairok77

dairok77

Jun 8, 2020
venezuela
BRO WHAT YOU MUST DO IS DECREASE THE FILE AND MAKE IT RAR BUT WITHOUT PASSWORD
THEN YOU PUT THE TELEFONOP IN EDL CONNECTED TO THE PC OPEN CHIMERA YOU SELECT IN QUALCOMM GENERIC YLE DAS IN UPDATE FIRWARE ... FIND THE RAR FILE AND GIVE IT FLASH