DTPro requesting pc change

DTPro Tool

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
hello team i changed my pc and am requesting hwid change. Here is my new hwid. thanks
Note:
HWID Change: News - How to Change HW ID
To change the hardware ID, Request the change to WhatsApp +573046501469 - you just have to send your New Hardware ID and your activation code

Note2
Cambiar el HardWare: News - How to Change HW ID
para cambiar el hardware ID, Solicitar el cambio al WhatsApp +573046501469 - solo debes enviar tu Nuevo Hardware ID y tu codigo de activacion

please check!
News - Important Info!

Apr 26, 2020
colombia
Note:
HWID Change:
To change the hardware ID, Request the change to WhatsApp +573046501469 - you just have to send your New Hardware ID and your activation code

Note2
Cambiar el HardWare:
para cambiar el hardware ID, Solicitar el cambio al WhatsApp +573046501469 - solo debes enviar tu Nuevo Hardware ID y tu codigo de activacion

please check!
News - Important Info!

Good day, support, I am writing to you for the change of pc, since in the number that is for change of pc is 573046501469, they do not answer, apart from that I block myself for writing to you for the change of license. Thank you very much for your reply and your help.

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
Good day, support, I am writing to you for the change of pc, since in the number that is for change of pc is 573046501469, they do not answer, apart from that I block myself for writing to you for the change of license. Thank you very much for your reply and your help.
please stop misinforming ...
-Remember that we have a different time zone!
-if they do not send the correct information "new hardware ID and activation code" messages are ignored.
-if the whatsapp number is blocked! It must be for something totally different, that's why we always ask you to respect our assistant

P.S.
many people contact our assistant to annoy, insult and all this! We have told him that all these people are ignored and if they continue to offend, block WhatsApp to avoid more bad comments.

if you was blocked! write here your whatsApp number correctly and you will be contacted to send the data for the change of PC.

PD2
please avoid offending or being rude to our assistant