hi i need flash redmi note 8 pro
AUTH info: MTK, version: 1
Firmware package: CN\images
BROM version[1]: 7.1945.3.0
DA: MTK_AllInOne_DA[0].bin
hash: 19472e1a8df5a6c65368f77651f293b31d720393, size: 1.01 MiB
version: 3.3001.2019/12/12020/07/01 19:06:33, start addr: 0x40000800
Connecting to BootROM...
Power off the phone, disconnect and reconnect the battery(if possible) and connect USB cable...
Hold the VOL DOWN or VOL UP + DOWN(for newer model) to force MediaTek BootROM.
Scanning BootROM or Preloader port... Done
Detected [BootROM] MediaTek USB Port (COM67)
Connection status: ASMTXHCI:ASMTHUB3:USB 2.00 High-Speed
USB Driver: [MediaTek Inc.] wdm_usb, version: 3.2.0.0, date: 1-22-2016
Connecting Bootrom...
[SERVER] Sorry, but support for this model is problematic in this software version, we are working to fix it soon
Platform: MT6785, Hw ver: 0xCA00, Sw ver: 0x0000
BROM_SCMD_SLA error. code 0x7046
(boot_rom.cpp, line:1280)
Bootloader authorization failed.

mshibo

Apr 6, 2017
Egypt
So, instead of supporting what other teams already supported, you are giving us this?!!
Is this kind of joke or something?!
I just can't get the way you manage your business and how efficient it is.
Your updates are very slow and actually doesn't offer anything new, useless features that you know ppl won't care about.
The UI is full of bugs and don't make me start talking about how poor Data Extraction is which you still didn't fix.
Have you by any means tried the command-line to write dump files?!!
I doubt, bcuz then you'll be able to explain why 512mb userarea file took 1-hour to be written.

htelecom

Friend's Martview
Jun 12, 2020
russia
So, instead of supporting what other teams already supported, you are giving us this?!!
Is this kind of joke or something?!
I just can't get the way you manage your business and how efficient it is.
Your updates are very slow and actually doesn't offer anything new, useless features that you know ppl won't care about.
The UI is full of bugs and don't make me start talking about how poor Data Extraction is which you still didn't fix.
Have you by any means tried the command-line to write dump files?!!
I doubt, bcuz then you'll be able to explain why 512mb userarea file took 1-hour to be written.

View attachment 16702
I m also same opinion with you. Command line 100% useless. we are not programmer. We need complex updates. need new features.

mshibo

Apr 6, 2017
Egypt
I m also same opinion with you. Command line 100% useless. we are not programmer. We need complex updates. need new features.
Well, command-line usage isn't limited for programmers only.
command-line should offers more than what GUI offers especially, faster and wider functions which in this situation, we got nothing of that.
command-line also offers commands combining which allows you to run more than one operation with a single command.
I always prefer to use command-line even if I wasn't a programmer but shouldn't we (ppl who work at GSM field) have even the base knowledge abour command-line?!

spmuthu.tcr

Mar 14, 2019
Mtk bug not cleared, I'm flashed realme 3 with latest update don't showing partition so again using old ver for mtk flashing

Sent From Redmi Note 5 Pro Using Martview Forum App