Unlock cuenta xiaomi todos los modelos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremmi

Aug 3, 2018
Russia
Sonork ID
On redmi note 4x, the password does not work. Check if you don't believe me.

Attachments

• Picture 13262.jpg
    Picture 13262.jpg
    752.5 KB · Views: 28

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
On redmi note 4x, the password does not work. Check if you don't believe me.
View attachment 8244

Good, there are two passwords:

TODOSLOSARCHIVOSLLEVANCONTRASEÑA
Fran2110

Forgive all the inconveniences, the new models or those that are missing to complete all the xiaomi models will be without a password, so we will avoid these problems or inconveniences for everyone. I'm really sorry.

Reactions: raiden84

Jeremmi

Aug 3, 2018
Russia
Sonork ID
Good, there are two passwords:

Fran2110

Forgive all the inconveniences, the new models or those that are missing to complete all the xiaomi models will be without a password, so we will avoid these problems or inconveniences for everyone. I'm really sorry.
the password helped, but unfortunately the device weighs on an eternal load...also tried to flash with full format, did not help.
P. S. pierced through XiaoMiFlash, + ufi through all files. As a result, rolled back to the old version of miui.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

the password helped, but unfortunately the device weighs on an eternal load...also tried to flash with full format, did not help.
P. S. pierced through XiaoMiFlash, + ufi through all files. As a result, rolled back to the old version of miui.

Good, tell me xiaomi model that you have problems.
Another thing you want to have no problems to remove the micloud account, find a reliable seller who has access to the server and see how you have no problems with flashing, files, relock etc etc etc.

GAFE 05

Nov 20, 2019
Buenas, en este enlace tienes todos los firmware modificados para quitar la cuenta micloud, tienes todos los modelos de xiaomi, StackPath,
on a stable and fast server to download.
Excellent contribution thanks,with which tool the flash is made or which one do you recommend for the mi 9

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
The truth is that the work looks excellent, I'm waiting to try an RN6, would you be so kind as to give me the password?

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Excellent contribution thanks,with which tool the flash is made or which one do you recommend for the mi 9

Good, if you do not want to warm your head than if credits, server down, etc, miflash and have an authorized xiaomi account, until something more profitable or more stable and for micloud per server, if it is not down, of course.

Reactions: GAFE 05

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

The truth is that the work looks excellent, I'm waiting to try an RN6, would you be so kind as to give me the password?

Good, passwords are posted in the xiaomi section and in its section or post, if it is remove micloud, unlock bootloader, eng firmware, etc.

Fran2110
Password to remove micloud and unzip with 7zip

Reactions: Guti83

eliaspy

May 9, 2019
I´d like to thank your hard work for the whole community...
I tried both password caps on/off, space/no space.. and i think it´s wrong.
i downloaded the rom for the redmi 7A.
If you don´t mind, would you like to check again if the pass match those files.

eliaspy

May 9, 2019
Well, I downloaded both files for redmi 7a, the miui 10 and 11, for the miui 10 the pass work but the file is Chinese version, the 11 is global but pass not worked.
Just one more question! What's exactly the mods you did in that file, I managed to flash the china version and the phone at first sight has no mods at all, the mi cloud apk opened normally and in the .xml file the persist partition was not even enabled to flash. So I wonder what's exactly the mod after all, for me is the same normal firmware downloaded from the bigota...
Since I connected to network and normally locked up again.
As I read you told someone that for disable mi cloud was necessary to downgrade to 8.1.0, if that's truth then has no sense to offer all of this as a solution you're just making wasting time to people
This is the file I flashed Redmi 7A

Last edited:

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Well, I downloaded both files for redmi 7a, the miui 10 and 11, for the miui 10 the pass work but the file is Chinese version, the 11 is global but pass not worked.
Just one more question! What's exactly the mods you did in that file, I managed to flash the china version and the phone at first sight has no mods at all, the mi cloud apk opened normally and in the .xml file the persist partition was not even enabled to flash. So I wonder what's exactly the mod after all, for me is the same normal firmware downloaded from the bigota...
Since I connected to network and normally locked up again.
As I read you told someone that for disable mi cloud was necessary to downgrade to 8.1.0, if that's truth then has no sense to offer all of this as a solution you're just making wasting time to people
This is the file I flashed Redmi 7A

If you think you're wasting your time, don't download anything from my files and give your solution, right? and if you think that the firmware is the same as the one that is downloaded from the xiaomi server, you manage, it shows a lot the idea you have, colleague, instead of complaining about giving solutions.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

And this is a warning for everyone, as according to many users I waste my time, they do not work, etc etc etc, as of today all links and files are restricted, until adroidfilehost deletes everything and until my account will be deleted, it's over Complaints, they don't work, etc. etc., it's over, this is a warning for administrators, moderators, to delete all my posts, because I'm not going to answer absolutely anyone, I'm already tired of nonsense, silly private messages, etc, It's over and my participation in all forums is exactly the same.

eliaspy

May 9, 2019
And this is a warning for everyone, as according to many users I waste my time, they do not work, etc etc etc, as of today all links and files are restricted, until adroidfilehost deletes everything and until my account will be deleted, it's over Complaints, they don't work, etc. etc., it's over, this is a warning for administrators, moderators, to delete all my posts, because I'm not going to answer absolutely anyone, I'm already tired of nonsense, silly private messages, etc, It's over and my participation in all forums is exactly the same.
Dude, honestly... don´t get me wrong. but you told about an edition of the firmware and that simply didn`t occurred. it would be better you advertise everyone of what exactly your solution consist of!

pramod111973

Blocked
May 10, 2019
Bihar
Good, the first thing is that you have to speak in English and second you have not even thanked, because I will give you the password
Good, the first thing is that you have to speak in English and second you have not even thanked, because I will give you the password

first you write in english then advise others. read your first post :hmm::hmm:
Buenas, en este enlace tienes todos los firmware modificados para quitar la cuenta micloud, tienes todos los modelos de xiaomi, StackPath,

Reactions: AzadSakil

AzadSakil

Blocked
Aug 20, 2019

read your first post (non english post)

Unlock cuenta xiaomi todos los modelos

read your post no #3

Status
Not open for further replies.