Not open for further replies.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Preparing Qualcomm programmer
Gathering device info
Error! Couldn't find appropriate Qualcomm programmer!
Connecting to Qualcomm programmer
Error! We couldn't connect to Qualcomm programmer!
The phone is in an invalid state, please reconnect the USB cable and reboot it manually!
Error! We couldn't connect to Qualcomm programmer!
Finished at local time: [06.26.20 17:22:30]
WorkID: 99065297
Good, install chimera tool pro qualcomm drivers and test point again

Reactions: ramsay005

ramsay005

Dec 17, 2019
Good, if you look at the screenshot and it is marked in red if it has a loader, to do it with the chimera tool, we make test point to the xiaomi, we can do it in two ways:
  1. Searching by model.
  2. For qualcomm generic depending on whether one gives an error we make the second point.

Once I do the first step, we go to the second step, we unzip the file, but this time we don't need chimera tool pro, as administrator we open the file.exe, logically we do test point again. It asks for a tungcamlang password, it does its job and finally we have to unlock the bootloader through miunlock by putting the xiaomi in fastboot mode, once unlocked, we will only have to restore to the miui version that we want in fastboot mode or in edl, but now it will not request authorization from the server.
Hello! Thanks for your job! Do I need auth mi account for these steps, if I haven't got Chimera?

Dynam0

Jun 28, 2020
Peru
Once I do the first step, we go to the second step, we unzip the file, but this time we don't need chimera tool pro, as administrator we open the file.exe, logically we do test point again. It asks for a tungcamlang password, it does its job and finally we have to unlock the bootloader through miunlock by putting the xiaomi in fastboot mode, once unlocked, we will only have to restore to the miui version that we want in fastboot mode or in edl, but now it will not request authorization from the server.

Sir, thanks a lot but i have a question: I have a Xiamo Mi 6 (sagit). I flashed the file mi6.tgz using chimera without any problem, but whats next? I tried using MiUnlock official tool but it fails when I try to unlock. Via fastboot unlock command fails too. Maybe I need to downgrade? Or I need Boot8909.exe. Where to find the boot*.exe files?

Thanks in advance

alir3za70

Dec 23, 2018
Hello sir I want blackshark2 and note 8 unlock bootloader file if it exist some one reseted efs with out unlock bootloader and making backup from security can you help me

yuslamunique

Friend's Martview
Jan 17, 2017
Nigeria
PayPal:

not found
Can't find it!
If you are seeing this error page then the file in question has been deleted from the site and servers. Please contact the developer/uploader for a new link to the file.

Can you re-upload the file?

yuslamunique

Friend's Martview
Jan 17, 2017
Nigeria
PayPal:

Xiaomi Redmi 7 (onclite) not support on chimera tool.

Can anyone help me to remove mi account?

yuslamunique

Friend's Martview
Jan 17, 2017
Nigeria
PayPal:

Good, if you look at the screenshot and it is marked in red if it has a loader, to do it with the chimera tool, we make test point to the xiaomi, we can do it in two ways:
  1. Searching by model.
  2. For qualcomm generic depending on whether one gives an error we make the second point.

it stuck here for the pass 30mins,
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 COM21

Version 2.15
Downloading flash programmer: loader.mbn
Successfully open flash programmer to write: loader.mbn
Expecting SAHARA_END_TRANSFER but found: 0

!!!!!!!! WARNING: Flash programmer failed to load trying to continue !!!!!!!!!

Programming device using SECTOR_SIZE=512

<?xml version = "1.0" ?><data><configure MemoryName="emmc" ZLPAwareHost="1" Skip
StorageInit="0" SkipWrite="0" MaxPayloadSizeToTargetInBytes="1048576"/></data>

someone should come to my rescue
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.