News your Opinión is Important [News-What are you looking for from DTPRO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
need to purchase tjis tool buy am worried about license issue.. last time my pc was infected with ransom virus. every file was enycrypted.. i think software should have online licence backup.. or 48hrs policy. or even pc change 3 times a year.. better have small yearly fee like UAT. to pay you saver costs but our licences safe.. thank u
  • Thanks for your opinion, we are looking at all opinions to improve
  • soon -We will make the corresponding decisions to help the entire community

Best regards.

Reactions: adamo66

Roniri

Oct 31, 2019
Hi!

Licence problem is the most important for me too. Windows on my pc is very bad now, but i cant reinstall , because of lost this product.

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
make it online tool many users are willing to buy your tool
thanks!!
We are making decisions, about this --- you will soon have an answer to your requests

please keep giving your opinion !! This helps us to know what our users want

Reactions: chadzar
Apr 26, 2020
colombia
good afternoon group, one question, acquires dt and could not download the modules on the support is only the manager just and the other modules can not be downloaded do not appear

migo18

Aug 29, 2019
It is a good tool, it is a pity that my license was lost due to damage to my hard disk I could not recover it anymore, I hope they improve that

Reactions: shahidm1

hernansete1812

Jul 1, 2020
buenos aires
quiero agradecer a toda la comunidad por esta herramienta ya sus desarrolladores. muy buena ya hace bastantes que la utilizo y ahora que puedo ingresar con loguin es mas genial !!!!!!!!!!!!!

bible

Jan 1, 2020
Hi in my opinion login must be online and available to change computer .If new updates available that is profitable to us then start credit system but cheaper than market. best regards only complain is been using same computer since bought dtpro if possible then make available change computer afraid of system crash or damage computer and lose dtpro.

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
Hi in my opinion login must be online and available to change computer .If new updates available that is profitable to us then start credit system but cheaper than market. best regards only complain is been using same computer since bought dtpro if possible then make available change computer afraid of system crash or damage computer and lose dtpro.
Thank you for your opinion, We are working on this Online version .. soon soon -you will have news

Reactions: Forum Supporter

MorpheousHex

Jun 5, 2020
Colombia
I am trying to download the installers from your website but the files are not available.... i am getting error 404 in all of them (file not available)

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
Vous souhaitez pouvoir changer d'ordinateur 3/5 fois par an
we are already working on this !! That is why we have not released an update yet, our new edition with Update will be available on the market soon

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
I am trying to download the installers from your website but the files are not available.... i am getting error 404 in all of them (file not available)
FTP! is in maintenance this week! in the next few days you will be able to download everything normally.
Download Servers for Services is working perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.