World First EMUI 10 Reset Frp Downgrade Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcRic

Feb 11, 2020
hello Sir, please i have a question. For those who do not have MRT tool, how will they use these firmware? for example if it has software like DC Phoenix or Eft dongle

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
hello Sir, please i have a question. For those who do not have MRT tool, how will they use these firmware? for example if it has software like DC Phoenix or Eft dongle
hi
What is the model and version of the phone?

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user

Good or you have patience until you upload all the files or you have many pages of pay and you download them according to your pace and when you want, but of course you have to pay and here in the forum they are free, that is the real question.

Reactions: jester21

MarcRic

Feb 11, 2020
There are no free files for this model
U find files but not free
I want to know how to flash firmware created w
Good or you have patience until you upload all the files or you have many pages of pay and you download them according to your pace and when you want, but of course you have to pay and here in the forum they are free, that is the real question.
Thank you sir for the time you have given us. But my question is to know if it is possible to flash these firmware created with MRT tools with other software like DC phoenix for example if I don't have the MRT software.
sorry for my bad English

Last edited:

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

I want to know how to flash firmware created w

Thank you sir for the time you have given us. But my question is to know if it is possible to flash these firmware created with MRT tools with other software like DC phoenix for example if I don't have the MRT software.
sorry for my bad English

Good, as you will know the latest update of eft pro dongle or account, it already supports multiple flash update.app and with dc phoenix when you put the update.app you check if it is update.app, preloader.app or customization.app you put it in each box and flash if not one by one until the last firmware that if you restart, anyway, I will upload so that it can be used perfectly with dcphoenix because there are three update.app, only that there is patience for a lot of work and I do not get paid absolutely nobody to do this, so I set the pace and without any user requirements.

Reactions: jester21

MarcRic

Feb 11, 2020
Good, as you will know the latest update of eft pro dongle or account, it already supports multiple flash update.app and with dc phoenix when you put the update.app you check if it is update.app, preloader.app or customization.app you put it in each box and flash if not one by one until the last firmware that if you restart, anyway, I will upload so that it can be used perfectly with dcphoenix because there are three update.app, only that there is patience for a lot of work and I do not get paid absolutely nobody to do this, so I set the pace and without any user requirements.
thanks a lot for your help Sir. thank you for sharing

trutek

Feb 17, 2020
hi sir!...please check the link for YAL-L21 10.0.0(C431)....no mirrors found
thank you!

abetskiy boy

Feb 18, 2020

nice day bro francky38 ask for more downgrade for frp safemode hopefully you can read that ver 10.0.0 file from here, tried flashing error case in mrt

tnx

abetskiy boy

Feb 18, 2020
Good, if you have mrt dongle, you can download the firmware as you have posted the huawei information and create your flash.txt file to degrade and make frp baypass

that's a problem because i can't find the firmware that is correct in the version i found this case file Marie-L21MEA 9.1.0.215 (C185 i tried itxt case error in base verlist not able to version 9.1.0 215 file because the unit is holding I version of him 9.1.0 327 why so error do not have firmware jan i need help you many thanks

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

that's a problem because i can't find the firmware that is correct in the version i found this case file Marie-L21MEA 9.1.0.215 (C185 i tried itxt case error in base verlist not able to version 9.1.0 215 file because the unit is holding I version of him 9.1.0 327 why so error do not have firmware jan i need help you many thanks

Good, I'll look for the firmware, stay tuned, I have to find and upload

• Love
Reactions: abetskiy boy
Status
Not open for further replies.