hello how can i know the s9 plus clone model is

SuperDukeCuba

May 17, 2020
cuba
write backup which you read
good brother mount the last firmware that you sent me mount it in the flash tool and it gave me a little problem with the partition so I mounted it in the cel it opened me as I had not seen it for a while but look at the photos for ake see what it does to me

Attachments

• problema particion.png
    problema particion.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 6
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-05-22 at 7.30.25 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-22 at 7.30.25 AM.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 6

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
good brother mount the last firmware that you sent me mount it in the flash tool and it gave me a little problem with the partition so I mounted it in the cel it opened me as I had not seen it for a while but look at the photos for ake see what it does to me
Is the phone working with the last flash?
Factory reset the phone with the buttons

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
I already did it and I was kedado all day in erasing and from there it does not come out there is no other way to renounce it from the factory
Enter the code several times and continue until you are asked to reset the factory
Or, reset the phone on the box
Any box you have support MTK chipset!!

SuperDukeCuba

May 17, 2020
cuba
Enter the code several times and continue until you are asked to reset the factory
Or, reset the phone on the box
Any box you have support MTK chipset!!
I do not have a box I am doing everything directly from the PC with the Type C cable to the cell phone

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
well when I play the 1 there it has never come out I put it right now and it is there that is fast or it takes a long time
Try not to complete the process
If the phone enters a recovery mode with a button + press the button - and try whether it enters the factory mode and make a clean emmc
A specialized box is required to solve the problem

Reactions: SuperDukeCuba

SuperDukeCuba

May 17, 2020
cuba
If the phone enters a recovery mode with a button + press the button - and try whether it enters the factory mode and make a clean emmc
ok ok thanks for the help

SuperDukeCuba

May 17, 2020
cuba
Good friend, I take the cell phone to a workshop and with the box I do not remove the problem it has, is there any other way to do that job or to get another firmware k is clean