Status
Not open for further replies.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
okay thak's my friend i'il try ur file

Good, keep in mind the version of miui that has and version of android, as you will already know with android 9 you have to degrade to version 8.1, as you will also know that all xiaomi with miui 10 have relock and this is a temporary solution not definitive, the best option is by server and it is definitive.

edmirdoda

Aug 12, 2019
Look man we have tried that password Fran2110 but doesent work i write that and doesent work.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Good, on the first page of this post there is txt, there are passwords and they work correctly.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Good sirs, let us know that if God wants we have a solution through the recovery of removing the micloud account, without authorized xiaomi account, first tests, Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo) MIUI version V10.3.5.0.PCOMIXM Android version 9.0 without micloud account And without relock.

bye bye xiaomi authorized account

Reactions: vladijc

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Remove micloud through recovery or sideload miui 11, proven this morning that we have several xiaomi of this model in the workshop, we continue to make the modified files.

Regards

Reactions: quimera40

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Good, so you can see a partition of the decompiled rom to later decompile, modify and recompile the apk that affect micloud of xiaomi.

Jeremmi

Aug 3, 2018
Russia
Sonork ID
Good sirs, let us know that if God wants we have a solution through the recovery of removing the micloud account, without authorized xiaomi account, first tests, Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo) MIUI version V10.3.5.0.PCOMIXM Android version 9.0 without micloud account And without relock.

bye bye xiaomi authorized account
All this is very good, but ideally block or cut the file that is responsible for updating the firmware...so that the client is not accidentally updated.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

All this is very good, but ideally block or cut the file that is responsible for updating the firmware...so that the client is not accidentally updated.

Good, the question that you are commenting on me, that is made very easy through a few commands per cmd or Adb shell, but anyway as you will know this is not definitive, if not temporary, the definitive way and forever is to remove The micloud account per server, that if it is effective, I am not saying that the other is not, but it is temporary.

Status
Not open for further replies.