New Xiaomi bootloader unlock files 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxLover

Dec 22, 2019
is it possible to unlock the bootloader whithout MI account? (the oldest MIUI ROM for my Redmi S2 is a MIUI9.xx so the auth is necesary to do the OEM unlock). The case is, the account linked to that device doens't exist anymore (but the phone was still associated to it). So, I deleted the account from the phone with the Unbricker S2 Y2 (YLS) but I don't it is gonna allow me to associate my new MI account... could it be possible to unlock it? (in MIUI 8 I know it was possible because there wasn't an auth necesary but with MIUI 9 and beyond... i don't think so)

Thanks!.

FluxLover

Dec 22, 2019
Sorry for the double post, I surpassed the 10 min. editing time window. Let me complete my question (typing from the phone is a pain):

is it possible to unlock the bootloader without MI account? (the oldest MIUI ROM for my Redmi S2 is a MIUI9.xx so the auth is necessary to do the OEM unlock). The case is, the account linked to that device doens't exist anymore (but the phone was still associated to it). So, I deleted the account from the phone by using the "Unbricker S2 Y2 (YLS)" but I don't know if it is gonna allow me to associate my new MI account.

1. Could it be possible to unlock it? (in MIUI 8 I know it was possible because there wasn't necessary an auth process but with MIUI 9 and beyond... i don't think so).

2. is there something no official or any method like the programmer/loader (for flashing) but to achieve a bypass of the sign in process to do the bootloader unlock?

Thanks!.

FluxLover

Dec 22, 2019
Good, it flashes like a normal xiaomi file or firmware, if it is true that some models and especially new ones will need an authorized xiaomi account, keep in hand umt for example and check out the auth server option, you have many models supported.

Regards.

Does the UTM dongle option avoid the relock?. I mean I know that option exists and worked since UTM 3.2 but I read Xiaomi new patches prevent the antirelock method again. I'm tinkering with a Redmi S2 Y2 (YLS) model, which is an 'old' phone to try to unlock its BL without an auth required.

Can someone confirm if the server UMT option a permanent solution to xiaomi account relock?

Reactions: Ibrahim Abdullahi

FluxLover

Dec 22, 2019
Good, you only have to downgrade to miui 9.5, keeping in mind if the xiaomi is Chinese version or global version, once degraded, we put the xiaomi in fastboot mode and with the unlock bootloader software we unlock them and we will only have to flash the xiaomi again in edl mode to the miui 10 version.

I have MIUI 10 it has to be MIUI 9.xx or can I do the downgrade to 9 and then unlock and flash the MIUI11 in fastboot? or is it better to fastboot flashing MIUI10 and then update through OTA to MIUI11?. By the way, I'm talking here about the official Global Stable ROM.

PS.: I think people need to appreciate more your hours of work Franky38 and read all your posts more before posting. So, thank you :D. Many people is asking about the password or similar and it's clearly in the very first post (and you repeated it multiple times). Just saying.

Last edited:

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
Excelente aporte y muy necesario, habra algun path para mi 9 cepheus o para mi 9t?

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Excelente aporte y muy necesario, habra algun path para mi 9 cepheus o para mi 9t?

Good, please the official language is English, please read the rules of the forum and comply with them.

About what you say about xiaomi, check out chimera tool pro, it is compatible with 74 xiaomi models and then there are also the processors compatible with the new xiaomi models I speak of qualcomm

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
Good, please the official language is English, please read the rules of the forum and comply with them.

About what you say about xiaomi, check out chimera tool pro, it is compatible with 74 xiaomi models and then there are also the processors compatible with the new xiaomi models I speak of qualcomm

The translation was copied back, I apologize

josephr

Jul 27, 2019
Do u have files for unlock bootloader mi 9?

Enviado desde mi YAL mediante Tapatalk

FluxLover

Dec 22, 2019
I did some research back in the day so I'm going to reply this two old messages of mine (maybe it will be useful to someone):

Does the UTM dongle option avoid the relock?. I mean I know that option exists and worked since UTM 3.2 but I read Xiaomi new patches prevent the antirelock method again. I'm tinkering with a Redmi S2 Y2 (YLS) model, which is an 'old' phone to try to unlock its BL without an auth required. Can someone confirm if the server UMT option a permanent solution to xiaomi account relock?

Some box tools, like that, prevent relocking but with new versions of MIUI Xiaomi tends to fix this method so the unofficial server is not that "permanent". So, the best non-official solution to use a locked phone without worries is to delete the Mi account from the device (in EDL mode) with a modifed rawprogram.xml (or use one of the many device-specific ready to use solutions which already do this). Then, unlocking the bootloader and flashing a custom ROM is the way to go. Also, note that if you use a MIUI based ROM (i.e. Xiaomi.eu or the Stock one) once you connect it to the net the phone is gonna lock by it self again so it's necessary to remove certain apks with a custom recovery (CloudService.apk, XiaomiAccount.apk...) and probably the Updater too so in that way it's impossible to suffer a relock.

I have MIUI 10 it has to be MIUI 9.xx or can I do the downgrade to 9 and then unlock and flash the MIUI11 in fastboot? or is it better to fastboot flashing MIUI10 and then update through OTA to MIUI11?. By the way, I'm talking here about the official Global Stable ROM.

Since MIUI 9, you need an authorized Xiaomi account in order to flash any stock ROM with a locked device but there is a workaround: using a modified firehose programmer/loader file for your Qualcomm device chipset (signed by the OEM) allowing you to flash any stock ROM bypassing the auth requirement (there are a bunch of them leaked through Internet). Just overwrite the programmer file (.mbn, .elf...) of the ROM's folder with the modified one and flash with MiFlash. Done.

And thanks again Franky38 for your posts I've got some interesting ideas/info to keep digging on the topic :)

Last edited:

Jose Prieto

Aug 15, 2017
venezuela
I did some research back in the day so I'm going to reply this two old messages of mine (maybe it will be useful to someone):

Some box tools, like that, prevent relocking but with new versions of MIUI Xiaomi tends to fix this method so the unofficial server is not that "permanent". So, the best non-official solution to use a locked phone without worries is to delete the Mi account from the device (in EDL mode) with a modifed rawprogram.xml (or use one of the many device-specific ready to use solutions which already do this). Then, unlocking the bootloader and flashing a custom ROM is the way to go. Also, note that if you use a MIUI based ROM (i.e. Xiaomi.eu or the Stock one) once you connect it to the net the phone is gonna lock by it self again so it's necessary to remove certain apks with a custom recovery (CloudService.apk, XiaomiAccount.apk...) and probably the Updater too so in that way it's impossible to suffer a relock.

Since MIUI 9, you need an authorized Xiaomi account in order to flash any stock ROM with a locked device but there is a workaround: using a modified firehose programmer/loader file for your Qualcomm device chipset (signed by the OEM) allowing you to flash any stock ROM bypassing the auth requirement (there are a bunch of them leaked through Internet). Just overwrite the programmer file (.mbn, .elf...) of the ROM's folder with the modified one and flash with MiFlash. Done.

And thanks again Franky38 for your posts I've got some interesting ideas/info to keep digging on the topic :)

Good Afternoon

Can the bootloader unlock files be used on an xiaomi mi 9 SE considering that the device is ARB 1?

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
hello again I try to open bootloader with this pack in redmi 7 and ask me for a password that there is

do you have that password?

Attachments

• SCRENN.png
    SCRENN.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 139

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Good, a few little tips or tips, the files can be very useful, but if we do not have tools, little can be done and vice versa, it is simply for you to keep in mind, that both are important and in new models of xiaomi you have to do it by software or officially.

BR

Status
Not open for further replies.