New Xiaomi bootloader unlock files 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

martmart

Oct 4, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Hi.

What software is used to actually flash the 'bootloader unlock' files after running the 'unlock auto.bat' file? Something has to send new Firehose via EDL to SDM845 and then sends the XML & IMG files.

My device is International Mi Mix 2S, on MIUI 12.x . Device does NOT have a MIUI account currently but the bootloader is locked. I wish to flash LineageOS after bootloader unlock.

Thank you!

martmart

Oct 4, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Hi.

What software is used to actually flash the 'bootloader unlock' files after running the 'unlock auto.bat' file? Something has to send new Firehose via EDL to SDM845 and then sends the XML & IMG files.

My device is International Mi Mix 2S, on MIUI 12.x . Device does NOT have a MIUI account currently but the bootloader is locked. I wish to flash LineageOS after bootloader unlock.

Thank you!

Sorry to ask another dumb question -- will a USB EDL cable work on One Mix 2S or do I have to short test point to access EDL? I try fastboot oem edl but that is disallowed

ayoub.hafid74

Dec 18, 2019
The link does not work
not found
Can't find it!
If you are seeing this error page then the file in question has been deleted from the site and servers. Please contact the developer/uploader for a new link to the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.